Are you an inspiring and outstanding teacher of Biology and able to deliver exceptional provision of your lead subject up to and including Key Stage 4? Perhaps even KS5 in a school that children behave well and actually want to learn.
If so then we want to hear from you.
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for a passionate Biology teacher for a mixed 11-18 secondary school to start September through July 2022 (paid to scale), but then with a view of going permanent. The school itself is rated 'good' by Ofsted, who quote it is a calm and inclusive place to work, where pupil behaviour is excellent and courteous, and that is full of opportunity for all who work / learn there. Sounds dreamy doesn't it!?
The successful applicant will be a flexible practitioner with the requisite subject knowledge to deliver Biology across Key Stage 3 and 4, with the ability to offer numerous disciplines at Key Stage 5 if you have that experience and knowledge. You will have demonstrable strategies for positive behaviour and attainment with clear approaches to differentiation to ensure engagement and inclusion within your lessons.
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
* A qualified teacher (QTS status)
* A good honours degree or equivalent in a Science discipline
* Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences across the GCSE curriculum
* A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment
* Effective class management with pupils at all levels
* And a tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement as a Teacher.
This is a rewarding opportunity for experienced teachers and NQT's alike.
If you are interested then please click APPLY NOW to send through your most up to date Teaching CV to,
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check