Vision for Education are working with a school based in Burnley, Lancashire who are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join them in September for the academic year. The Primary Teacher will be required to work in their large Year 5 class starting in September 2021. A minimum requirement for this role is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
This 2 form entry school always strives for the best support for the children in their care; therefore, they are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher who can motivate and engage students. Experience of teaching KS2 (Key stage 2) specifically year 5 is desirable.
Minimum requirements for this Year 5 Teacher role are QTS and a clear and enhanced DBS.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in Primary Schools, ideally specialising in KS2 (Key stage 2).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Primary Team on (phone number removed).