Wayman Education is looking for a Business studies teacher to work within a "Outstanding" mixed school community school situated in southeast London from September 2021. This is a full-time permanent position teaching Business at KS4 and KS5. An economics combination can be offered to a suitable candidate or a sole business studies timetable offered. The business studies department is well-resourced and boasts a supportive and approachable head of department. To be considered for this opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is fantastic Outstanding inner London school which has been categorised as Outstanding in all elements of it's Ofsted report. The school itself has a longstanding history of academic excellence and behaviour is exceptional. The school has a brilliant reputation within the local community and boasts excellent transport links. We have worked with the school for a number of years, and it is a fantastic place to work both in terms of students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
* Ability to Business at KS4 & KS5
* A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
* Legal ability to work within the UK
* Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
* Assessment and recording of achievement
* Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
* To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
* Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We've worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this opportunity or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible