Electrician - Dumfries - £38,000 - £48,000 OTE - 40 hours a week (basic hours) - Lots of Overtime - Travel Time Paid - 31 Days Holiday - Market Leader in the Water Industry
V7 Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an M+E market leader who are working on the majority of the water frameworks around the UK. Due to rapid expansion and growth through continuous contract wins, they are now seeking a number of electricians to join the business and support in their Northern Operations.
Responsibilities of the Electrician
* Repairing and installation of industrial electrical equipment
* Fault finding down to Electrical component level
* Break down cover on a Rota basis
* Stripping and rebuilding machinery/ pumps/ heavy industrial equipment.
* Experience working on PLC's would be ideal too but not essential.
* Must be prepared to work away from home and happy to travel long distance to certain projects
* Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship and gained NVQ level 3/SVQ Level 3 electrical installation and Part One & Two City & Guilds or equivalent
* Hold C&G 2380 (IEE Wiring Regs 17th/18th Edition)
* Hold JIB/ECS Gold card
* Minimum of around 5 years' practical experience working on industrial electrical equipment.
* Knowledge and experience of Programmable Logic controls within the automation industry (desirable)
* Control panel manufacture/ panel wiring and advantage (desirable)
* 40 hour week (Monday to Friday) + Overtime + Callout payments
* 23 days pa plus Bank Holidays
* Fantastic OTE opportunities
* Company pension scheme available to join
Titles considered - Electrician, Technician, Engineer, Supervisor, Service Engineer, Lead Technician, EC&I Technician, Electrical Supervisor, QS, Chargehand, Senior Electrician
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy