Conveyancing Paralegal - Bedford
A well-established law firm in Bedford are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team. The role involves providing legal and administrative support to the Head of Department and covers a wide range of work.
The role is full-time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare letters and correspondence
* Case preparation and preparing bundles
* Conducting legal research
* Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
Skills and experience required:
* A minimum of 12 months experience within a Residential Conveyancing environment
* An LPC qualification is preferred but is not essential
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines.
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age