Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Studies teacher for a secondary school around the Peterborough area. The position is full time, 5 days per week starting in September 2021 to initially run up to December with the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate. The school are looking for the desired candidate to have experience teaching upto KS5.
* Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
* Support colleagues within your department as required
* Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
* Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
* Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply) and relevant degree.
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
* Be passionate about teaching and your subject
* Have excellent communication skills
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
* Have proven classroom management skills
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Gash via email jonathan.gash@randstadeducation or call the Cambridge office on (phone number removed)