Here, you'll be joining a team that really want to see the business do well. They all look after each other, work hard and have fun doing it.
You'll be joining the long-standing member of the credit control/billing team who is needing an extra pair of helping hands due to business growth and demands.
She's built up solid and strong relationships and she really knows her stuff so, you'll be learning from the best.
This isn't your typical commercial credit control role either and will take a certain "type" of person who can have a softer approach, be able to have difficult conversations and build those relationships managing them to a level where you can avoid the "credit control situation"
Coming into support there will also be a small project looking at some historic debt and reducing the aged debt ledger.
A typical day to day for you will include -
* Raising and processing invoices
* Resolving client queries
* Sending out statement of accounts
* Chasing outstanding debt 14
* Putting accounts on stop
* Working to improve debtor days with the wider team
* Some small legal claims
* Ideally min 12 months experience in a similar sales ledger/credit control/billing position
* Happy working in the office full time
* Ideally available to start as soon as possible but they can consider a 4-week notice period