Secure Healthcare Solutions is a company committed to providing outstanding levels of care to our clients and their service users. We are one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, supplying a range of healthcare professionals in various settings from Care Homes to Nursing homes also incorporating mental health settings.
We are currently looking for candidates in the Shrewsbury area (SY) and people that can commute or travel within this area.
We ensure all our staffs are trained to the highest of standards to ensure our clients and their service users receive outstanding care services. The training spreads across our entire workforce ensuring a pleasant top quality service to our clients.
Six months experience is essential and free training is provided along with your Uniform and Badge.
We are recruiting on Zero hour basis however we do have regular opportunities for block bookings and the opportunity to pick up full time hours which fit around your availability.
There are many benefits of working for Secure Healthcare which include:
* Competitive pay rates (above NMW) with enhancements on weekends
* Free uniform and Badge
* Free training online based
* 24h out of hours support
* Bonus/Referral Schemes
* Pension schemes available
* Your own personal Recruitment Consultant who can get you out to work within 24 hours
* Flexible Shifts
* Guaranteed weekly pay
When working for Secure Healthcare all of our candidates and staff are required to provide our clients and their service users with the best care possible to ensure they get a premium experience while working with us and also to maintain the high standards we expect as a company.
The clients and services we support require the upmost care and support to all service users within the services and we pride ourselves on very experienced person centred candidates to make a difference to the service users day to day lives. Personal care will be required within the services so all applicants must be comfortable with this aspect of the role included.
Skills and Attributes:
* Ensure Confidentiality is kept at all times (when appropriate).
* Have the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to ensure respectable approaches are kept paramount when working with clients and their service users.
* We prefer you to have good team working skills but a good use of understanding and knowledge within the health and social care sector enabling you to use your own initiative is a must.