Our client is a leading UK practice with a growing presence in Northern Ireland. They seek a Management Accountant to join their growing UK service offering, this role will ideally suit someone recently qualified who has hands on management accounting experience.
The successful applicant will perform the following duties:
- Prepares management accounting information for final review, ensuring all work is accurate, timely, easy to follow and informative. Role tasks include, but not limited to:
- Prepares management accounting information for review, ensuring all work is accurate, timely, easy to follow and informative. Ensures all review points are cleared prior to final review;
- Consistently learns from review points in prior months, works to proactively incorporate previous review points into next month's output;
- Works within budgeted timeframes to deliver, and highlights difficulties quickly to the Management Accounting Lead. Consistently aims to improve on budget;
- Applies technical accounting knowledge to work, highlights concerns early and consults with others for solutions;
- Assists in ensuring effective controls are in place to maintain compliance with RSM Tax and Accounting policies and procedures;
- Assists in the development of 'standard' Belfast LCC output working files that result in consistency across clients and become the 'gold standard' for Outsourcing;
- Develops their own skills, knowledge and experience of management accounting and clients.
Applicants should have the following:
- Qualified accountant with 1+ years post qualification experience;
- Practice/audit background preferred;
- ERP experience (NetSuite, Oracle, Sage etc);
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong client service skills;