The exciting new role of Finance Director aims to bring in-house for the first time this skill set.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join us based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne. You will be a ICAEW qualified chartered accountant with experience of preparing statutory financial statements and of management accounts reporting and cashflow forecasting. Luna is a growing business in an exciting industry and this role sits across all group companies.
- Preparing end of year accounts and corporation tax returns
- Management accounts reporting and cashflow forecasting, including the provision of detailed accompanying analysis
- Review VAT returns and advise on VAT treatments
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated accounts
- Understanding and knowledge of payroll for calculating gross wages
- Preparation of reports, analysis and advice to Senior Management Team.
- Oversight of and accountability for financial systems and controls
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive and dynamic
- Strong analytical skills
- People management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to present complex information in an easily understandable way in plain English and avoiding unnecessary jargon
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software packages
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time with a 3 month probation period and regular appraisals
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm offices based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent.