Fully Remote Senior .Net Developer- Work From Home
Our client is a leading Software Company. They build their own market leading ERP Software which is being used globally.
They are seeking an experienced C#.Net Developer who has strong skills and experience of working on ERP Software products and projects.
Their UK office is located in Hertfordshire, however this role is fully remote from home.
As a Senior .Net Developer within a team your primary focus will be on the design and construction of their market-leading suite of Web, Desktop and Mobile applications targeting the ERP marketplace.
You'll work within their evolving Agile process and across their .Net, .Net Core, Desktop and Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, planned work, bug fixing, investigation and research.
* Collaborating with the client-side development teams in building state of the art web client technology.
* Support other company departments - Project Management Office, Customer Success Office, Sales and Marketing
* Participate in special project break out teams
* Contribute to internal hack days where they design and build new tools and features to improve how they build.
* Profiling and performance analysis.
* Assist in junior engineer development
Knowledge and Experience required:
* 8+ years' experience in .Net Stack Development (Windows Forms/WebAPI/MVC)
* SQL Server Knowledge.
* Previous experience of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software or Manufacturing Software.
* Proficiency in designing and building well-constructed solutions for scale
* Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices
* Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets), Threading and SSH an advantage
* Experience with .Net application profiling tools such as Ants from Redgate
* You must currently reside in the UK
* Strong creative problems solving skills and vision
* Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
* Willingness to learn and grow.
* Strategic thinker with a delivery-driven mind-set