SEN Cover Supervisors required for an SEMH/ Behaviour School
Pay: £70- £85 Daily Rate (TA 4 Pay Scale)
Start Date: ASAP/ September 2021
Are you a graduate? Have you completed a Higher-Level TA qualification? Or have you tutored/ coached groups of children and young people to raise attainment?
GSL Education are currently looking for Cover Supervisors and Unqualified Teachers to work at a SEMH Provisions across Worcestershire. The school caters for children and young people aged 7-16 with SEMH, ADHD, Autism, LAC, Pathological Demand Avoidance and Challenging Behaviour.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Delivering pre-planned lessons independently in the absence of the Teacher.
· Ensuring that the students are always in a safe learning environment
· Providing 1:1 and small group support within the classroom
· Ensuring pupils are learning and developing
· Managing any behavioural issues within the classroom
· Being flexible and adaptable
To register you must have:
· A valid right to work document
· Have recent experience supporting students in and educational setting.
· Experience working with various including Autism, SEMH, ADHD, Behaviour and those from disadvantage/ looked after backgrounds.
· Have experience supporting a range of disabilities.
· An Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To apply for the role please send your CV to (url removed) or call on (phone number removed) for more details