Microsoft Power Platform Architect - Permanent
Salary guideline: £80,000 - £110,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London / UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. professional and highly skilled team of people who specialise in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 design, development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we embraced Microsoft Azure as a platform and utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
The successful Microsoft Power Platform Architect will shape and define solution architectures for our clients. These architectures are used to lead the delivery, define project plans, manage the detailed design, inform technical risk analysis and support estimation. We work with a client from the earliest stages of a project through to delivery and 'go live'. As a member of the solution architecture team, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership.
You will get the opportunity to work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today. Whilst taking end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
* Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
* A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
* Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
* Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
* Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
* A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
* A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals