Are you an RGN looking for a position where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others within an active and friendly environment?
We have exciting opportunities with leading care specialists who are looking for a part time nurse to join their service in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire to work day shifts on a 21 hour per week contract. The service specialises in supporting elderly residents with dementia, so experience within this client group would be ideal. Fantastic enhancements are offered for working weekends and bank holidays, hence the range in hourly salary.
The successful Nurse will be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each resident.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting each individuals' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
* Demonstrating a positive approach to active support in order to provide the people they support to enjoy their lives.
Key Skills of a Nurse:
* Caring and sympathetic with a passion to support others.
* IT Literate.
* Basic knowledge of legislation, policies and procedures.
* Valid PIN and knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of Practice.
* Person centred planning within a care home.
* A willingness to support your team on a daily basis.
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
What they offer you:
* Generous annual leave and company pension scheme
* Career progression and internal opportunities
* Ongoing support from local and central teams
* Flexible working
* A permanent, stable position in an ever-growing organisation