Keep Education are recruiting for a History Teacher, able to work from June 2021 for the entire Summer term, with a possibility of extension through to Autumn term.
This is a Secondary School based in the heart of Luton, Bedfordshire.
* 5 days per week- Full time
* Fortnightly staff meetings
* Delivering challenging and well-organised lessons, teaching with expertise, using an appropriate range of strategies and resources.
* Planning and marking will be required
* Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Stretch and challenge our students to achieve their full potential.
* You will need experience within KS3 - KS5
* This vacancy is open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
* Effectively communicate with parents & local community.
* Eligible to work in the UK/ Willing to under-go DBS Check and a DBS on the update service is essential for this role.
* QTS is required!
Please contact for other opportunities in nursery, primary, secondary, SEN and FE schools in Herts, Beds and Bucks.
At Keep Education we also offer a referral scheme you could earn £120.00 for recommending Support Staff. Perhaps you have a friend/colleague currently seeking daily or long-term supply work, Please do get in touch.
Apply Now - speak to Siobhan Coleman- Branch Manager