McGregor Boyall has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Python Engineer to join a growing financial services organization at the forefront of technology innovation based in Belfast for a 6 month contract.
You will join a brand new local team tasked with expanding and improving a business critical platform, with a mix of existing and greenfield development.
You will have the opportunity to take business requirements, build proof of concepts based on strategic initiative and see these through from conception to production.
- Extensive Python development experience
- Data processing
- Basic experience on Unix, hdfs and supported libraries such as PyArrow.
- Databases (SQL)
- BitBucket or equivalent SCM
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow is desirable
- Any PySpark experience is preferred as the environment uses Hadoop and Spark and it supports python.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to or contact Lorna Burrows on 0141 212 2393
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93717824