Senior PHP Developer, software engineer, Symfony, AWS Microservices Architecture PHP
£Competitive NEG (D.O.E.) + great industry leading benefits + personal development and opportunity PHP (please include salary requirement in your application)
UK ONLY, 100% remote working. or in Oxford . Senior PHP Developer Symfony AWS
Fintech Digital information SAASPHP, Symfony, AWS, TDD, SOLID, Back End, DOCKER, AWS, Microservice Architecture
, in a growing company that empowers you, then please apply now! Thank you.Senior PHP Software Engineer PHP Symfony Developer
·Demonstrable Commercial experience creating applications with Symfony
·Demonstrable exposure to AWS
, Containerisation, CI/CD Etc
·Can take ownership, be autonomous and collaborate in equal measure as required.
·Can work with cross functional teams and adhere to the highest coding standards
·TDD, , Agile, pair programming. PHP Unit, Selenium
·A self-starter who likes to contribute and be empowered. An opportunity to deploy SAAS with new tech, to a global audience.Requirements for Senior engineer PHP
Benefits for the Senior PHP Symfony developer
- BSc Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong interest in Devops, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, CI/CD
- Experience working on high-traffic low latency websites or Large data services.
- Experience in Symfony or Laravel or similar PHP framework.
- Well versed in databases - especially MySQL & Mongo. AWS and cloud
- Strong understanding of Application development and best coding practices.
- Proficient A/B testing tools
- Postman, PHPUnit, or selenium
Apply Now for a telephone interview and join us.
- Work to live - we work to live, not live to work. Put in eight hours of super-focused work time working remotely with ZOOM, Slack and Hangout.
- Time Off - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility -when and how you work is up to you. Measured on performance and delivery.
- Pensions - We are VERY well placed to ensure you have a fantastic pension to look forward to.
- Continuous learning budget - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- Best Tools. Always. - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need, Mac, Linux
Then a two hour home coding task we can discuss at the final interview via Skype, Zoom or hangout. Then let's go and get things done!Thank you for your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93716169