Manual Tester - 30k - North Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manual Tester based in North Leeds. This is a 2 day week office based role therefore ideal candidates will need to be based within a commutable distance.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager, the Software Tester plays a key part in development of all key products within an Agile Scrum environment. Working closely with the developers during sprints to test each feature addition precisely to eliminate any potential issues at the development stage. The Software Tester is involved in every stage of the development life cycle and has excellent communication skills and managerial skills to manage time and resources effectively between projects.Essential Skills:
- 3 years' experience or more manually testing web applications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Enthusiasm for IT and technology
- Technical understanding of design and system architecture
- Understanding of risk-based approach
This role offers a great work environment, career progression and fantastic benefits.
Apply today or get in touch directly for a further chat.
0113 887 8077
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93717737