SQL DBA IR35: Umbrella engagement only £440 max pay per day 6 month contract
Leading South East based Financial Services organisation require an experienced SQL DBA on a 6 month contract. You will need to be engaged via umbrella with a max pay rate of £440 per day. The role is remote with 1 day per week in Surrey based office.Duties:
Skills / experience
- Responsible for installation, upgrading, monitoring and tuning of database software (SQL Server)
- Controlling Backups and Recovery of Databases and associated software.
- Monitoring the integrity and security of the corporate databases escalating/reporting any issues or security breaches as appropriate.
- Implement and monitor the group's access control policy in line with legal and company requirements.
- Advise the on selection/acquisition of Database Software, establish and manage database standards providing advice, guidance and support as required.
- Provide assistance and support to the IT Development team with database design and implementation.
Contact David Southwood - Sanderson Recruitment
- Experience within similar SQL DBA role
- Database design and optimisation.
- Microsoft certification or equivalent in Database administration.
- Manage, configure and optimise Database environment.
- Database admin management in an Oracle environment in addition would be desirable
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93724011