I am looking for an Oracle Consultant on a permanant basis for a client with a number of locations across the UK, this role can be based out of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester, Glasgow or Birmingham. There will be the option for remote working but they will be some travel to site will be required.
You will be joining an established team of Support Consultants who provide support and consulting services to Oracle clients in the UK and overseas and will have demonstrable Oracle ERP and O2C functional experience.
The experience required to be considered for this position is as follows:
- Oracle Cloud ERP experience
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials experience
- Strong O2C (Order to Cash) experience including Billing, Receivables, Collections and Cash Management
- Managed Service capacity using ITIL best practice
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Oracle Financials Certification, ideally in Receivables
Salary and Benefits
- Upto £64k depending on experience plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related).
- Dedicated internal Careers Service.
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding
If you are interested in this position the please apply online or email your CV to
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93716385