** Semi Senior Accountant **
I am currently supporting a boutique accountancy practice in Maidstone who specialises in general practice, taxation and business advisory services. I am looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their practice, to assist accounts preparation and business taxes for a wide range of clients.What will it entail?
What skills and experience do I need?
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships. Limited companies, limited liability partnerships, charities and associations
- Completing personal tax returns
- Completing corporate tax returns
- Administering and finalising quarterly VAT returns
- Briefing clients on what accounting records are required for the preparation of their financial statements
- Dealing with and advising clients
What's in it for me?
- ACCA/ ACA part-qualified or equivalent
- Experience working within a small / medium sized practice
- Accounts preparation & finalisation experience essential
- Business and personal tax knowledge advantageous
- IT literate, including strong MS Excel skills
- Experience of Xero
- Experience of Quickbooks
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- A good work life balance
- Competitive salary
- 20 holidays + statutory (rising to 30 + statutory based on years of service)
- Onsite parking
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply online immediately!