JOB TITLE: Account Manager - Paid Media/Healthcare
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
We are working with an exciting up and coming Paid Media Digital Agency who are in the fortunate position of winning many new clients since the start of the year. They are working with a number or clients within the healthcare sector.
The agency is now looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join a dynamic and tight knit team, supporting the Client Services department on the day-to-day running of key accounts.
Joining this relatively young agency presents a unique opportunity for an AM or an experienced SAE looking for the next step in their career. This is a great chance to gain experience of all aspects of agency life: from pitching, briefing and research, through to ideation, creative execution and multi-channel tactical delivery.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the Client Services Director and Head of Strategic Delivery with the day-to-day running of accounts/projects
- Helping out on the development of pitch decks, proposals, project plans and timelines
- Attending client meetings and calls - Regularly updating status reports, developing meeting agendas and contact reports
- Reviewing materials, briefing and liaising with production teams on the accurate and timely delivery of materials
- Actively driving projects through from initiation to completion whilst ensuring that these are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
NEXT STEPS: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG Creative - (phone number removed)
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence