Automotive Applications Engineer, Northampton
* Automotive Applications Engineer jobs role, Emissions Engineer jobs role, Powertrain Engineer jobs role.
* Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and remote working available on an on-going basis.
* £45K - £50K salary + car allowance + pension + BUPA + flexible working hours + remote working available.
* Role would suit an Automotive Engineer with experience of automotive emissions / engines / powertrain systems.
* World Class technology and product development organisation providing product solutions to the automotive, scientific and semiconductor industry sectors.
This Automotive Applications Engineer job will suit:
* Your job title is not that important to us - we are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate a good level of knowledge and understanding of automotive emissions.
* Wider experience of automotive engines / powertrain systems would be beneficial.
* An Engineer who enjoys interacting with customers / colleagues on a technical level - the role involves a high level of communication with customers and internal teams to interpret customer product requirements and develop and propose product solutions (automotive emissions / engine / powertrain test systems).
* You will be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, chemical engineering or similar discipline.
This Automotive Applications Engineer job will involve:
* Discuss automotive emissions / engines / powertrain product technical specifications with customers to solve their technical requirements via a product solution.
* Provide in-depth technical support and product solutions to customers.
* Investigate any operational product issues, devise and implement corrective actions or solutions.
* Support the commercial team with technical support for proposals for new product solutions.
* Delivery of some product training for customers on automotive emissions / engine / powertrain test systems.
Benefits & Company Overview:
* You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation.
* Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
* The company develop and manufacture specialist instruments and test equipment for the automotive, semiconductor and scientific industry sectors.
* £45K - £50K salary commensurate with experience plus a very generous benefits package including car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, Bupa, flexible working hours and remote working available on an on-going basis.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Daventry, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Southam, Bedford.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply."
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job