* 1 year fixed-term contract (possible permanent contract)
* Autistic & ADHD student
Are you fun and enthusiastic?
Do you have a strong understanding of Autism?
Are you kind and compassionate?
About the role:
I have a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive mainstream primary school situated in the BS7 area of Bristol.
The successful 1-2-1 Teaching Assistant will be supporting a student in KS1 with additional needs. The role will be primarily classroom based, however sometime will be spent outside of the classroom working closely with the student and the SENCo.
The student is working to a good level and is very bright and attentive. The pupil requires support to focus on tasks and to engaging positively with other students.
The SENCo is looking for an energetic and resilient 1-2-1 Teaching Assistant who can engage the pupil and apart the activity accordingly to support the students needs.
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay