Job Title: Technical Administrator (Temp)
Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Employer: AEM Limited
Description: AEM Limited, a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, is a performance and service driven aviation business; we are one of the largest independent aircraft component repair and overhaul facilities in Europe.
We have a vacancy for a Technical Administrator at our Ramsgate, Kent site. This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave.
To support with maintaining AEM quality approvals, including but not limited to CAA 145, EASA 145, AS9100 and AS 9110.
Maintaining quality systems to support the Quality Manager, technical documentation control and calibration function at the Ramsgate facility, whilst maintaining rigorous compliance with all industry standard regulations and procedures.
Principal duties & responsibilities:
Maintaining the quality approvals, including but not limited to: AS9100, AS9110, EASA 145, FAA & Foreign approvals which includes:
· Maintain approved technical documentation, ensuring all records are at the correct revision status or quarantined accordingly.
· Maintain (AD's) Regulatory Air Worthiness directives, ensuring all departments are aware and notified accordingly.
· Support with document control within the Sharepoint data base.
· Ensuring internal and supplier audits are completed to the audit schedule as required.
· Completion of customer vendor questionnaires
· Support with the authorisation control system is maintained (Stamps).
· Support with the training record system and organising events as necessary.
· Documenting processes, procedures, local instructions and forms for the company.
· Comply with all safe working practices in relation to HSE policies and procedures.
· Ensure service levels are maximised for all customers, internal & external and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
Qualifications & Competencies:
· Human Factors (desirable)
· English and Maths (essential)
· Auditor training (desirable)
· EASA/CAA 145 (desirable)
· AS9100 / AS9110 Standards (desirable)
· Working in an EASA 145 maintenance organisation and understanding of the regulations (desirable)
· Working with and understanding Quality Systems. (desirable)
· Basic understanding of engineering principles (desirable)
· Microsoft office applications (essential)
Working Hours: 39 - hour week; Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 16.30; Friday 08.00 - 15.30.
Salary: Competitive, depending upon experience.
Contract type: Permanent
Commencement Date: Immediate