Up to £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and committed nurse to provide care and welfare support to both pupils and staff at a reputable college based in Surrey. This is a full-time position with short shifts and free accommodation available.
We've partnered with a highly regarded and successful college in Surrey who are in the top 5% of all schools and colleges in England. Established over 100 years ago the college has gone from strength to strength and continue to make a significant positive impact in the community for both education and medical standards.
* First line for care and advice for pupils requiring medical assistance or support
* Provide clinically effective care and feedback to all pupils
* Administering prescribed medications and record all information in accordance with NMC practices
* Handling accidents, including sports injuries and substance abuse
* Participation in pastoral care, liaise with parents, teaching staff and guardians
The successful nurse will:
* Hold a relevant nursing qualification - RGN or RSCN.
* Be passionate about delivering the best level of care
* Previous experience in a school or college (desirable)
* Demonstrate Excellent communication skills
* Hold an active NMC Pin
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK