Colloco Search is exclusively partnered with a cutting-edge mobile SaaS solutions provider in their search for a Software Architect. Following the huge early success of an original product, the business has recently made multiple acquisitions to expand its offering and is now growing rapidly to support this. End clients include the likes of Apple, Uber, Amazon, TikTok, and Coca-Cola, to name just a few!
As a Technical Architect, you will be...
* Responsible for our client's technical architecture and current landscape.
* Working both across multiple teams on the big picture, and within teams hands on with implementation
* Mentoring teams and individuals and continuously improving tools and practices.
* Communicating complex topics across all areas of the organisation from C-level to engineers.
You will be...
* Passionate about technology and want to be on the cutting edge.
* A problem solver who uses the right tools to solve real world problems.
* Driven by building solutions that produce engaging products.
* Comfortable in an agile/lean environment with a fast and efficient workflow
Your skills and experience...
* Industry experience in AdTech / Data Intelligence, ideally both
* Proven experience architecting highly available and highly scalable systems.
* Deep knowledge of designing and delivering SaaS platforms.
* API design, management, and consumption.
* High volume data gathering, processing and transformation.
* Microservice design, development, deployment, and monitoring.
* AWS / GCP cloud environments... Infrastructure, storage, services, and tools.
* Bare metal environments... Infrastructure, storage, services, and tools
* A Polyglot, with experience across the full stack.
Our client's technology landscape includes...
* Java (Spring Boot), PHP, Python, Ruby, R, Vue, Go, Objective-C
* SQL, MongoDB, DocDB, Elasticsearch, relational databases,
* Master with development tools and practices
* TDD and test automation
* CI and CD environments and practices
* Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), GitHub