Paid Social Executive / Progressive Company / Hybrid Role / 38hrs flexi time + early finish on Fridays!!!
Due to incredible growth over the last few years, our client is looking for an ambitious Paid Search /Social Executive to to join their creative team!
This role will be responsible for the creation, implantation and ongoing optimisation of some innovative paid digital marketing strategies.
You will need to have a passion for Paid Marketing along with a good understanding of all social media platforms and how to capitalise on them. You will be asked to make informed decisions in real-time that can be actioned by either yourself or a relevant member of the team. It is critical you are commercial astute & can link commercial objectives with digital output.
* At least 1 - 2 years hands on experience in digital marketing, creating and managing paid campaigns.
* Knowledge of digital marketing such as SEO, Display Advertising, Social Media, etc
* Experience in Google Ads
* Experience of using web analytics tools
* Excellent copy writing and content writing skills
* Create, implement and manage monthly PPC campaigns across sales and social channels
* Produce reports to clearly monitor and illustrate trends emerging across campaigns
* Work with stakeholders to ensure ROI
* To ensure that campaigns operate within a given ROAS range or target
* Management of Paid techniques to ensure high rankings for key word searches
* Analysis using Google Analytics to carry out analysis of campaigns, markets and trends
* Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquire new customers, for example, video marketing or affiliate marketing
Salary, Flexible working and early finish Fridays, Hybrid role, casual dress when in the office, Birthdays off, sick pay, statutory pension, Education reimbursement, free parking, career development & further training, progressive company growing rapidly!
Please send your cv to Samantha Chambers @ SC4 Recruitment
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful