A great opportunity to join a global brand in the urban footwear market as a vital member of their marketing team.
In this fast paced environment you will have responsibility for liaising with event organisers, retailers, influencers, stand builders and other agencies to ensure activations are on brand, compelling and delivered on budget.
You will also be responsible for on-site management of the events to ensure everything is well executed which includes attending major sneaker events, brand and retail activations around the world.
This role will also allow you to demonstrate creative flair as you lead new ideas to increase interactions and engagement with consumers.
* 5+ years of events management experience
* Managed events in a brand led B2C environment
* A fashion, retail and/or sneaker background preferred (or a keen personal interest in the sneaker industry)
* Experience in creating activations for high footfall physical events
* Experience of delivering activations at an all-digital event is a bonus
* Exceptionally well organised with solid planning and negotiation skills
* Ability to travel globally
* Strong numerical and budget management skills
* Ability to represent our brand, liaising with organisers to maximise our potential in a physical environment
* Self-starter, true team player; comfortable engaging with stakeholders directly to set agenda and goals
* Strong collaborator - working closely with other team members, business functions plus external agencies and external teams to achieve the best results.
* Ability to prioritise a workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to cultivate long term relationships with partners
* Being able to balance speed, accuracy, and attention to detail