R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a unique, market leading organisation in their search for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team. This is a brand-new, IN HOUSE role, created as part of the business' investment and growth within digital marketing to continue to push their brand online. The business would welcome an experienced individual who can bring ideas and challenge the status quo.
The role will be based within the Digital Marketing team (akin to an in-house agency style), undertaking analysis of multiple digital, and wider marketing, campaigns to assess results and inform developmental areas / changes which can be made to enhance success.
As well as an advanced ability in the use of tools including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, + associated programs such as SEM Rush / Glassbox, to dive into the data, you will be able to deliver insights to the team and wider business in a way they can best understand and take value from, be that verbally or via presentation etc.
Duties to include:
* Identifying areas of opportunity and weakness within the business' online presence, including undertaking competitor analysis.
* Recommending campaign metrics / KPIs to assure effective campaign analysis.
* Review and analyse marketing campaigns, delivering tangible and insightful data / reporting to inform future decisions.
* Use of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SEM Rush and other third party software to initiate and implement digital tracking solutions (incl organic Search / website performance).
* Analysing website behaviour, reporting on how to improve Conversion Rate.
* In house CRM champion for the Digital team - interrogation of data to provide insight into current, lapsed and potential customers.
* Delivery of regular performance reports using Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console & Data Studio, as well as MS Power BI
* Dissemination and presentation of information to inform colleagues in an effective, meaningful manner which showcases value to them
* Working with the wider business analytics team to "join up" information to provide deeper insight.
You will have/be:
* At least 2 years previous experience in a similar digital analysis role (agency side or in house)
* Exposure to reporting on digital campaigns (PPC / SEO / Social / Email / Website UX / CRO)
* An advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
* Performance metrics and trends monitoring and analysis
* Comfortable handling large data sets to draw out actionable insights
* Translating those insights to a diverse audience - making them digestible and relevant
* An understanding of attribution modelling.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Experience in Google Data Studio or Microsoft PowerBI.
* Python, R or Big Query experience would be desirable.
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience of the following: Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, SEMRush, SuperMetrics, Glassbox or similar.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some 'out of hours' working and flexibility to meet business needs may be required. The salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience and this role also offered a comprehensive benefits package. This is role can be considered on a full remote basis but would be ideal for someone based more locally who can work partially from home and partially in the office - based NW Norwich.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Co-Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate