Our renowned government client is currently looking to recruit a Market Intelligence Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be experienced designing effective market research briefs and undertaking market research projects, commissioning and managing market research agencies to deliver market research projects and be able to link complex sets of analytics data and wider information. You will have excellent communication, organisational and coordination skills, be confident presenting information ideally have a broad understanding of the public sector procurement processes.
The job exists to provide market intelligence and marketing support to the Public Weather Service team to ensure the planned discovery projects for this financial year can be completed efficiently and effectively.
* Scope and undertake in house market research projects for the Public Weather Service (PWS) team utilising appropriate tools as required.
* Scope and commission external suppliers to deliver projects to brief and on budget to agreed outcomes.
* Develop insight and summarise as input to papers for the PWS Customer Group.
* Advise others on best practice so they can undertake their own market research projects.
* Review analytics data and develop and communicate regular reports.
* Undertake tactical implementation of related marketing activities including support in the development and delivery of products and services and writing and implementation of communication plans
The ideal candidate will hold a Market Research qualification and have an understanding of the public sector.
The successful candidate will go through the Security Vetting process and will achieve SC Clearance from the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned organisation with potential for contract extensions and an excellent working environment.
* £350 per day inside IR35
* Remote based initially but moving to a 2 day from the Exeter office, 3 WFH