Reporting to: Pathway Coordinator
Candidate must hold a teaching Qualification to be considered for the role.
At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
To contribute to the achievement of Student educational outcomes by meeting the individual needs of students through teaching and allied practice and collaboration with colleagues.
* To provide a facilitative and inclusive management style establishing and maintaining productive, collaborative relations with internal and external stakeholders
* To promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff and encourages team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
* To recruit, manage and develop staff within the college's HR and operational policies and procedures
* To utilise volunteers appropriately within your department
* To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to achieve the college aims.
* To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of college quality framework.
* To work within college's policies and procedures at all times.
* Contributing to transition processes by undertaking Initial Assessments, attending Student Path Meetings and Reviews and contributing to the setting of student Aims of Placement.
* Setting Expected Outcomes for a caseload of students
* Responsibility for the planning, delivery and assessment of learning programmes and sessions that meet the needs of each young person and their Aims of Placement
* Responsibility for monitoring assessing, reviewing, recording and reporting on student progress in line with the curriculum quality cycle
* Responsibility for completing and following risk assessments of curricular activities both in and outside of the college
* Responsibility for ensuring therapeutic opportunities are embedded into students' programmes
* Responsibility for liaising with external services and agencies, students' parents and carers on a day to day basis as agreed with line manager
* Responsibility for contributing towards the Governors Report, the on-going development of the Beaumont college website and the development of social networking through the line-manager
* Contributing to the operational management of staff and deploying effectively to meet the needs the needs of the students
* Contributing to the quality improvement and self-assessment activity within the service
* Responsibility for the line management of a small staff team
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post as identified by the company.
Our Core Values
* We are Supportive by promoting opportunities for everyone so they can reach their full potential
* We are very Ambitious to provide the best possible outcomes for the people who use our services
* We are Loyal because we put the people that we support and our staff at the centre of everything we do and we deliver on our promises. We also are committed to ensuring that our services are meeting the needs of all stakeholders
* We are Unique because we are ambitious and innovative about the diversity of the services that we provide without compromising quality
* We are Transparent by being open, honest and fostering a culture of mutual respect. We promote a culture where we learn by our experiences and we are committed to doing things better and setting the highest standards in what we do
* We are Engaging because we work in partnership with the people that we support, our staff and all our stakeholders
* We encourage everyone to experience a Meaningful life by being aspirational and by offering opportunities