Finance Assistant - London - £25k - £30k per annum plus benefits
Our client is an extremely well established and successful IT company based in London; due to their continued success they are expanding their team and recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Assisting the Accounts Receivable department - creating and send invoices, credit control, manage receipts etc.
* Assisting the Accounts Payable department - input, approve and post purchase invoices, creating payment runs, applying payments etc.
* Bank reconciliation
* Debtor and creditor reconciliation
* Assistance in calculating and submitting the VAT return and producing month / year end accounts
* Other admin duties when required i.e. supporting sales team on pricing and quotations, dealing with finance administration, responding to queries from clients etc.
All applicants should possess the following skills / experience:
* Experience within finance / financial administration
* Experience of using a finance system and other Microsoft software.
* Be an excellent communicator, be able to communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation
* Be able to multi task
* Be an excellent team player
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (also the option to work from home when applicable)
Benefits include: company health plan, company pension, health and life insurance and ongoing career progression
Keywords: finance, financial, admin, administration, financial administrator, financial admin, finance support, finance assistant, financial assistant, assistant, financial system, IT, software, London