EMC Test Engineer
* EMC Test Engineer jobs role, EMC Test Technician jobs role.
* £25K - £35K basic salary commensurate with experience PLUS shift premiums (rotating double shift), excellent pension contribution, company bonus, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays and lots of other fringe benefits.
* An opportunity to work on projects for large vehicle manufacturers and exciting start-ups - electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles!
* Career development potential - you will be joining a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
* Role would suit an Engineer with some prior EMC engineering experience / EMC testing experience.
This EMC Test Engineer job will suit:
* An Engineer with an electrical engineering / electronic engineering background and previous experience of testing electrical / electronic components or systems.
* Some exposure to, or some knowledge and understanding of EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) would be preferred.
* You will be familiar with using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters or similar.
* You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (apprenticeship, ONC, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering / electronic engineering or similar discipline.
* The role will involve working on a rotating double shift system (mornings and afternoons) so you will need to be able to work on this basis.
This EMC Test Engineer job will involve:
* Performing EMC testing on a wide variety of automotive components and systems
* Testing automotive / electrical components in an electrical test laboratory environment.
* Test equipment set up and strip down
* Maintaining detailed and accurate test records.
* Performing quality checks and analysis on test work being undertaken.
Benefits & Company Overview:
* You will be joining a world class engineering research, development and test company working vehicle manufacturers and exciting vehicle technology start-ups (electric vehicle and autonomous vehicle manufacturers).
* An opportunity to join a unique and growing team to develop and deliver an industry wide trusted engineering service.
* £25K - £35K basic salary commensurate with experience PLUS shift premiums, excellent pension contribution, company bonus, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays and lots of other fringe benefits.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Solihull, Tamworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Coalville and surrounding areas.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply."
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job