Job Title: Technical Trainer/ Assessor (Electro-Technical)
Department: Field Services
Location: Warrington With occasional Travel
Salary: £34,141 plus up to 10% bonus
We are looking for a qualified Technical Trainer/Assessor to join the training team within our Field Services department.
You will be responsible for training and assessing all engineers attending the training centre in line with internal and external standards. Training will be delivered to both skilled and unskilled individuals as per our recruitment strategy. You will assess engineers at the renewal anniversary of 'permit to operate' for electric.
When you are not working within the training centre, you will support Field Managers and Auditors.
* High-quality delivery of training courses and specific units under the training centre remit, in line with the delivery plan.
* Conducting robust assessments in line with the training centre assessment strategy, providing reliable and holistic feedback.
* Demonstrate a strong underpinning knowledge of assessment requirements as set by the awarding bodies (LCL Awards + EU-Skills).
* Assess both internal and external engineers on a range of electrical qualifications leading to approval on the competent person scheme.
* Working closely with the IQA on best practice
* Support the Training Manager with the implementation of new training courses that meet the needs of the business and industry requirements.
* Ensuring that own technical and company knowledge is up to date and relevant.
* Develop skills, knowledge, and experience to ensure the technical knowledge within the team grows and develops to meet current and future business needs.
What do we need from you?
We are looking for an experienced Trainer who has 18th edition wiring regs and an NVQ3 in Electrical installation ideally with EV experience. Using your assessor and trainer experience you will have the ability to motivate and inspire learners.
A full UK driving licence is essential and ideally, you will have First Aid and IOSH.
What can we offer in return?
* 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays - 33 days in total)
* Opportunities for further development with our multiple Leadership and Management schemes
* Private healthcare including discounted gym memberships.
* Access to discounted retail shopping, restaurants, and cinemas