Multi Skilled Production engineer
Location: commutable from Orpington, Dartford, Swanley, Woolwich, Rainham, Aveley, Gravesend, Rochester
Monday to Friday - Days
* Are you an engineer looking to stop working continental shifts.
* Looking for a role with a difference, where you can make a difference then this could be for you.
* You must be motivated to learn and have a passion for teaching new skills to your colleagues.
The successful Production Engineer will be a multi-skilled engineer, Ideally the right candidate should be from a food background, but this is not essential.
* You will be a highly motivated individual as there will be many opportunities for further development/up-skilling within this role.
* You must have the want to learn and train others as this role will report into production and you will become a specialist in the equipment you work on and then train operators how to do basic maintenance as well as being an expert on the machines.
As Production Engineer you will be working within a team responsible for the electrical and mechanical maintenance on new and existing equipment.
* You will be working on food process machinery and will be dealing with fault finding on various different PLC's, and equipment such as packaging, conveyors wrappers, molders, robots, etc
* You will responsible for both electrical and mechanical breakdowns and ppms.
* This is a fast environment and its a continuous process so you need to be able to think on your feet and ensure the process is always at it optimal output level.
* You will be an expert on this equipment and the site will call on you to trouble shoot any issues that may come up with the equipment in your factory.
Having strong communication skill is essential for this role as you will be responsible for sharing information with your colleagues and training operators to work/maintain the KIT the equipment and ultimately ensure that there is minimal down time to the site.
In return, you will be part of a successful business that is growing rapidly. The company's ethos is catered around succession planning so there will be great opportunities for internal promotion