Smart City Recruiters is looking for 2 Teams of experienced Vodafone Cabling Engineers to work on a high-profile projects in UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have previous Installation experience technical knowledge and previous experience in the telecoms sector for a fast moving and growing company.
UK WIDE travel required
The Vodafone Cabling Installation Engineer will:
* Act at all times as an Ambassador for our clinet
* Follow Team Leader at all times to install to specification, HSE, quality and time for Telecom & Civil implementation for IBS/DAS solutions.
* Understand Cable Design documents.
* Undertake Minor Civil Works where needed.
* De-install existing Cabling and equipment where needed.
* Have experience for fibre/CAT6A installations (BSS to Antennas) needing IBS/DAS coverage solutions to provide indoor coverage in venues where the coverage is poor/has none/or to be upgraded requiring dedicated capacity such as Shopping Centres, Sports Stadiums, Airports, High-rise Buildings etc. for different technologies including GSM, UMTS, LTE, TETRA, iDEN, CDMA, 5G etc.
* Perform Site Surveys and document to required company documents for Design Engineer to produce installation design, SoW and BoM.
* Experience of working in the telecommunications industry.
* Proficient in Microsoft packages.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Knowledge on safety procedures and risks during the installation in different sites.
* Preparing site for final acceptance.
* Perform daily activity and follow up the implementation plan.
* Material tracking with 100% accountability for materials issued, used and decommissioned.
* Reporting on each day's activities and weekly implementation progress as needed