Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Location: Stansted, Essex
Employer: AEM Limited
Description: AEM Limited, a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, is a performance and service driven aviation business; we are one of the largest independent aircraft component repair and overhaul facilities in Europe.
We have an immediate full-time vacancy for an IT Support Analyst to be based at our Stansted site, providing support to all AEM Ltd locations. This is a permanent position and reports to the Senior IT Support Analyst.
Responsible for assisting in the support of the company's hardware infrastructure and ERP application.
· To represent and positively promote the organisation at all levels
· Participate in training and personal development activities as required
· To comply with all Company policies and procedures and support Company initiatives
· To undertake any other reasonable tasks as may be required by the line manager or Directors
· Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others at all times.
· To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role
Principal duties & responsibilities:
· Desktop support of the existing Microsoft Windows based infrastructure
· Working with end users to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and telecommunication issues
· Monitoring the network environment to ensure compliance with software updates and security systems
· Assist in the role out of new hardware and software deployments
Qualifications & Competencies:
· Ability to work well in multidiscipline/cross-functional teams
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies
· Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
· Innovative and enthusiastic
· Ability to prioritise, working under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi-task
· Strong communicator (written and verbal)
· Creative and outgoing
· Well organised and self-motivated
· Track record of excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge of supporting Microsoft technologies including Windows Desktop and Server operating systems and Microsoft Office products
· Familiar with supporting users at remote locations
Working Hours: 37.5 -hour week; Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 16.45; Friday 08.30 - 15.30.
Salary: Competitive, depending upon experience.
Contract type: Permanent
Commencement Date: Immediate