FMCG Project Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an established client who is looking to add a new role to their continuously growing and thriving business. This role is the first of its kind in the business, and the successful FMCG Project Manager will be able to use their existing skill set to develop the role in time.
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
* Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
* Flexible and work from home opportunities
* Great learning and development and progression opportunities
* Solent social events with an in-house Social Team
* Volunteer days with registered charities
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Free fruit, tea, and coffee
The FMCG Project Manager will be working with product and commercial teams across a wide portfolio of products and projects. You will be planning and overseeing all aspects of projects, while meeting the project goals on time. You will also be leading and planning the implementation of new projects, tracking performance and managing risk. Previous experience working within a fast moving consumer goods company is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working closely with both product and commercial teams to define and fully understand project scope and goals
* Leading the planning and implementation of projects ensuring resource, relationship and allocation is planned effectively
* Assigning, monitoring and coordinating project milestones and progress with both internal and external stakeholders
* Managing high volume SKU level CPA's (over 200 SKUs in totality).
* Running and managing Asana CPA
* Coordinating project teams
* Project Risk Assessment
* Managing project administration/documentation
* Tracking Project performance
* Leading weekly project status meetings
* Conducting project evaluations and results measurement
* Ensuring visibility and feedback is maintained
Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience in Critical Path Management and excellent project management skills
* Knowledgeable in product category and trends
* Experience working with major retailer or grocers is highly beneficial
This FMCG Project Manager job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with previous experience working within a product based or project management position within a company who product fast moving consumer goods.
If you are interested in this FMCG Project Manager job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, to see our other vacancies, please visit our website