Our dynamic client based in Coventry is looking for a Senior Accounts Officer on a fulltime, permanent basis. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate being a significant part of the Finance operations for a creative, forward thinking business in the arts industry.
You will be responsible for a number of key accounts aspects for the business, which due to the nature of the industry can be quite complex, therefore someone with great attention to detail and a methodical approach to work is essential. Proven experience working in an all-round accounts or finance position is also necessary, to allow you to really take ownership of your daily tasks and responsibilities. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into a financial management role.
General duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the Financial Controller in the preparation of settlements
* Preparation and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments
* Daily banking of catering, front of house and sundry income
* Preparing the catering and front of house banking spreadsheet on a daily basis and inputting weekly to the nominal ledger
* Bank and PayPal reconciliations
* Updating cash flow reports with actual transactions
* Preparation of sales graphs
* Reconciling and correcting intercompany accounts
* Preparation of gift aid claims
* Raising sales invoices on the access accounts system
* Preparation of credit control reports for the Management Team
* Reconciling and inputting catering and other inter-departmental recharges
* Issuing, processing and reconciling petty cash payments
* Placing change orders and issuing change to operational departments
* Carrying out regular till, float and stock checks
A positive and proactive team culture is a key value to our client; therefore, they are looking for someone who is flexible, adaptable, and willing to take an "all hands-on deck" approach to work. In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £30k and will work a 39 hour week, Monday-Friday, with flexible start and finish times.
If you think this is the role for you, then please go ahead and apply