Electrical Control Engineer Overview :-
* Electrical Control Engineer required for an ambitious growing company, to work out of their offices/workshop in Doncaster with a requirement to work abroad as and when required.
* Capabilities to design, build,progress, test, install and commission automated equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
Electrical Control Engineer Requirements :-
Electrical Design :-
* Electrical Control Engineer to design electrical systems for new concepts.
* Taking concept machine designs and providing a basic functional control. overview of the machine.
* Design of electrical schematics.
* Create Bill of materials.
* Layout and build the control cabinets, enclosures and operator stations.
* Interconnect the controls, switches and sensors to the controller.
* Interconnect the motors to the motor control.
PLC Programming :-
* Electrical Control Engineer must be able to design/write PLC programs for a wide range of PLC's including Siemans/Allen Bradley/Mitsubishi/Schneider.
* Design and build HMI screens for the above.
* Communication between PLC's and other peripheral devices such as Inverter drives/Encoders/Temperature & Pressure sensors/Weight Systems
* Using Profinet/Profibus/Etherner/RS232/485 and other industrial communications.
* All equipment is manufactures and tested in the UK prior to dispatch to the client.
Installation and Commissioning :-
* Installation and commissioning of the equipment which will mean overseas trival fo rup to 4 weeks.
Qualifications Required for this Electrical Control Engineer role :-
* HNC/D in Electrical Control Engineering
Electrical Control Engineer usual hours, 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 2 pm Friday
Electrical Control Engineer benefits :-
* Bonus Scheme on achieving annual budget
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Private Pension Contributions (after 3 month probation)
If interested in this Electrical Control Engineer position please call and speak with Seamus and/or send CV for consideration