ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are recruiting a School Administrator to start in September for a large mainstream Secondary School with a supportive senior leadership team.
The position is open to candidates with school administrator experience and knowledge of SIMs network.
The school will look at candidates with a transferable skill set to work in a school office.
* Location - Romiley, Stockport
* Position - School Administrator
* Type of work - School Admin including using SIMs and Parent Pay
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - End of the academic year
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temp
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate 8.50 an hour
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4:15pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* NVQ in Administration
* Knowledge of SIMs
* Previous work in a school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted