Millbank are in search for a Stakeholder Manager, this opportunity is working on a contract basis. Full time working hours-the Stakeholder Manager position is a remote working opportunity.
-To develop and agree stakeholder engagement plans with the wider business.
-To lead the stakeholder engagement with stakeholders.
-To work collaboratively with all parties and provide briefings and engagement as required.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
-Develop and align key deliverables for the programme, ensuring that stakeholder activities are mapped and planned as required
- In conjunction with the external communications team develop and own the engagement plan
- Prepare communications and briefings as required to support outputs, specifically in respect of the Programme Managers
- Arrange and attend stakeholder briefings and support technical team members at events
- Support technical queries and responses through relevant areas of the business
- Oversight and management of associated risks and issues arising from the programme
- Ensure change control and audit trial of messages is established along with ensuring control of key messages
- Develop and maintain a relationship with Network Rail that is objective and forward looking
- Communicate with statutory, legal and local authorities, resident associations and contractors to maintain and promote a positive Programme corporate image
Skills and Attributes.
-Broad experience of working as part of a railway upgrade scheme in a complex, safety focused, regulated organisation with multiple complex interfaces
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing stakeholder engagement plans
- An understanding of risk and change management and control
- Good knowledge of industry change and development agreements
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, succinct and inspiring communication
If you're looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which the client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business