Mercedes-Benz of Swindon are looking for an dedicated Tyre & Wheel Alignment Technician to join our busy & successful workshop team.
• Managing all tyre bay operations, within a prestige car dealership
• Carrying out vehicle health checks to every vehicle worked on
• Reviewing the condition of their tyres and offering them suitable replacement tyres where necessary along with any need for a wheel alignment check as necessary.
• Carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs & wheel alignment to the required industry standards
• Stock control and stock ordering
• General admin and basic data entry
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback