Enitial, part of Cawood Scientific are a leading independent provider of emission and pollution monitoring, control and management services located throughout the UK.
Enitial have an opportunity for a Site Electrician to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
To be the lead Site Electrician for all site based electrical works and providing electrical expertise, to support the business and to be responsible for:
* All site based new electrical installations.
* Maintenance, service and repair of site electrical and mechanical installations.
* Provide electrical support and interface with site mechanical engineers.
* Production of Electrical Completion Certificates for all new site installations.
* Sizing, calculating and specifying all electrical components required for site installations.
* Production of design electrical diagrams and drawings.
* Production of "as built" diagrams and drawings.
* Production and completion of commissioning, testing and inspection documentation.
* Production of site-specific method statements, risk assessments.
* Ensuring electrical safety of all site installations that enitial has responsibility for.
* Production of basic equipment operating manuals.
* Provide a first point of contact for all site electrical matters throughout the organisation.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Qualified in accordance with the requirements of BS7671.
* Qualified to C & G 2391 or equivalent.
* Ideally, five years relevant site-based experience.
* Computer literate.
* Full clean UK driving licence.
* Willing to travel throughout the UK and stay away from home as required