Monday to Friday days
Starting Salary up to 27k
We are currently recruiting a time served toolmaker to work in Colwick
You will need experience of traditional manual toolmaking as well as CNC toolmaking
The position includes manufacturing and maintain tooling, jigs and fixtures, replacement parts and special items of equipment essential to the business. To provide tool-making and engineering assistance
* Precision machining on manual machines, including turning, milling and cylindrical grinding
* CNC programme writing, setting and operation of CNC machines to produce finished parts
* Precision bench fitting
* Inspection and maintenance of various production tooling
* Working without drawings to manufacture parts using developed design skills to overcome problems
* Involvement in special items of equipment essential to the business
Please contact us asap if you feel you have the right skills for this position
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist