We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client based in the Sand Hutton area of York. This role is a pivotal role that is required within an innovative technology-led company who develop, manufacture, and distribute rapid testing products for a range of medical, veterinary and engineering applications.
The company are going through an exciting period of growth and are wanting to hear from those who feel they would be a real asset to the company!
Within the Management Accountant role you will be responsible for:
* Providing accurate and concise monthly manufacturing management accounts and analysis
* Help build a closing process that is relevant for a growing Group
* Stock Procedures/Standard Costing
* KPI's and profitability analysis
* Enhance visibility and understanding of management accounting and business intelligence
* Be a driver to enable a robust budgeting process and accurate costing for new projects.
* Finance Key User for system and process integration projects throughout the business.
* Develop, document and maintain robust accounting standard operating procedures alongside compliance work
* Internal Liaison with external auditors, and with other key external advisors where needed.
* Lead banking processes to ensure strict controls around cash including working capital cycle reporting to prevent fraud, manipulation and ensure best practice controls are in place and maintained.
* Costing experience (Standard and Pricing)
* Variance analysis and breakeven reporting
* Monthly and annual closing process
* Accounting manual and review of policies and procedures
* KPI's (Financial/Non-Financial)
* Budget process with Department Heads input
* Cashflow forecasting
You will embrace change, highly professional and be able to influence others within the business to achieve the company vision.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a company that has experienced significant growth in the last 12months and will continue to grow with their strategic plan.
Salary: Up to £55k depending on experience