Agile Programme Manager, Digital Marketing
The role requires an energetic and motivated Agile Project Manager with a broad range of experience and skills in a Digital Marketing delivery environment, particularly in Search, in a global FMCG/Pharma/Foods context.
Our Client's ambition is to be the best marketing company globally. They do this by embracing a consumer and data-centric approach and creating integrated brand communication across media channels. They aim to be present wherever relevant to their consumers, forging connections with them via digital experiences that penetrate the culture and build brand love.
One of the steps to achieve this is to drive standardisation of digital technologies and processes, one of which is related 'Winning in Search'. The Agile Project Manager will work with multiple squads across the organisation to drive harmonisation, standardisation of approach and convergence of tools and processes wherever possible.
* Provide support to Global Marketing functions, eCommerce and IT in the delivery of the Holistic Search Programme, empowering the Squads and clearing potential roadblocks.
* Responsible for the day-to-day management of the programme control processes, organization of the Squad meetings, including deliverable, scope/change control.
* Lead the programme's benefit tracking by consolidating the impact from each of the squads.
* Proactively identify risks to the programme and propose mitigations by collaborating closely with all functions involved.
* Effectively communicate with senior stakeholders, preparing project updates to Steer Co. and Council meetings.
* Working with the various squads, identify what capabilities exist and where development by third parties will be required to deliver the ambition
* Put the consumer first - understand their needs and utilise technology to connect with the consumer to drive our Client's ambitions to be a data-driven marketing company.
* Have an external view of the world, an awareness of new and emerging technologies, and engage with relevant third parties who are experts in their field.
* Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and processes within global multinationals, with some experience in the delivery of Search related projects and initiatives.
* Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to operate and prioritize in an agile environment.
* Ability to thrive - and remain calm - under pressure.
* Critical thinking capabilities and ability to act independently.
* Self-starting and able to make significant progress quickly whilst maintaining strong communications.
* Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
* Experience with stakeholder management and the ability to schedule and manage multiple projects, including working with outside vendors where required
* An outstanding communicator, relationship builder and influencer, capable of working effectively with counterparts, of all work levels, across the world.
Excellent English communication and documentation skills are essential. We will prefer candidates who provide a strong covering letter describing why we should consider their application