Mobile HVAC Engineer - £40,000 - Kent
My Client are currently recruiting a Mobile HVAC Engineer based in Kent to assist their Engineering Division.
This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, and other Estates Services as required to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills along with first class customer services skills to complement a practical skill set that will provide full building services support to the site.
The following is a list of the key skills required for this position: Gas, Mechanical or Air Conditioning Qualifications, An extensive knowledge of building services, Knowledge of building control systems, Some practical plumbing skills, An understanding of BMS control, Experience of AHU maintenance, Electrical breakdown experience, Planned Preventative Maintenance experience in building services, Fully computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, Experience on computer based maintenance systems, Extensive health and safety knowledge, Experience of control of contractors, If possible HV switching knowledge and permits
Key Objectives of the Role:
* Work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out routine PPM and minor repair works.
* Carry out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
* Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
* Maintain stock control systems as directed.
* Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
* Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
* Act as a Competent Person as directed and appointed.
This role comes with great benefits, which includes a van & fuel card, overtime opportunities, good progression& training schemes and much more!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply & I will be in touch accordingly.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk