Tradewind are recruiting staff to assist with Covid testing in secondary schools & colleges across Hull and the East Riding!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for Covid testing staff to start working on a full time & part time temporary basis in secondary schools and colleges across the Hull and East Riding area. This role is expected to be required from September 2021.
Based on current information, our clients believe that they will be required to implement daily testing of staff and students when the new academic year begins. As such, we require a work force who can be available on a flexible basis once the new term begins.
Successful applicants must have at least a grade C in Maths & English and preferably be computer literate.
The role would involve supporting staff and students with the testing process and overseeing the successful recording of results.
Full training will be given.
We are looking for:
Committed and empathetic individuals who can work hours between 8.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday
Fast learners who can take direction and follow strict guidelines and policies
People who have a good level of Maths and English and who can complete forms and relevant paperwork with ease, computer literacy is also required
An individual who can commit up to 5 days (negotiable) per week on an ongoing basis
Individuals with enhanced child workforce DBS/criminal record checks - or be prepared to have a DBS application completed before work commencesDue to the variety of locations covered throughout the Hull and East Riding area, access to your own transport is advisable.
This work would also suit Teaching Assistants, Nursery nurses, youth workers or any other individual with experience of working with young people, although this isn't essential.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered as a Covid Testing this September.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer